Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Had Made a Decision~A Change of Me

Recently, there are a lot of thought had passed by my mind~
Inner souls are started talking, whispering, discussing everyday.

For a lot of things~
my future, my destiny, my life, my existence of this world, my philosophy, my meaning of life and happiness.
There are a lot of things had been happened in these two months. It changed me a lot.
Suddenly, I feel that I grow up rapidly in this short period of days. Because I had think through my life indeed.

I had knew what I really want.
Seriously, some people said I'm still new and there are a lot that I have to learn. Yes, indeed.
But the bad cycle in Malaysia advertising is never be ended. It will still continuing appear in my life every day, every year. I do believe other countries are better than us a lot and a lot due to they believe "change" "brave""adventurous""willing to try".....that never happened in Malaysia where always play safe. It totally is not what I want.

Sometime, I really forget what is art, what is design, why I like design. I have totally lose the philosophy of art due to the business consideration. I have forget the original reason and mindset that I love art, design and advertising~...because I believe ideas can change people life and change the world to be better place.
But I believe that I never can be done in here, Malaysia.

So~
I had decided to use my way to continue the spirit of advertising, design and ideas with new era~
Generation-Y, young people never stuck in one place, we did go out to adventure and believe the miracle of changing this world. This is what I want, my way, my thought, my philosophy start from here.

No comments: