Friday, April 6, 2012

I Will Waiting That Day for Coming~

I know it will be quite a long time & maybe not...
If the day is coming, I will wait for that...
Hope it will be true in one day~as the "realize"is found out..

It's a deal~

It is almost 3 am now...
I just realized that I really hope to write down something during the midnight time~
I know it might be forgot after a year~
I know it might not be back after a year~
A lot of things might be changed after a year~
We live in a busy life..
More than thousand of people are passed by our shoulders...and sights everyday...
It is uncountable and unpredictable...

One day, it might be changed and forgot since the truly appears in a sudden...
It will unexpectedly influence anythings...
It will washed away all the memories...and deals...cruelly
It will be nothing and seem like it never been happened in the past...
Just like a piece of scribbled paper is tear off into thousand pieces of the past which never been reminded or remembered...
It's Nothing who will NEVER remember it or even refresh it in mind...

Just Let it be if after a year~If in that way~
It's just a deal for a year~

No comments: