Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Don't Know Why Recently~

There are a lot of unhappy things are happened around me...
My bad luck had followed me since last year end~when can it be end??WHEN!!!
During these few months, I have tasted a lot such as betray and cheat which are the most I hate in my life...

I seriously don't know why some people never treat friendship is such a precious relationship...
Why they always try to destroy it by behind...BETRAY!!act fake in front of me...
Why you didn't tell me the "News" since I expected you will tell me one day...fine~CHEAT ON ME!!!
Fine...Maybe the word "friendship"that I have took it as a precious gift.... doesn't means anything for you.

Thanks for the "hurt" experience that you gave to me..."common friendship"
But I promised that I never be you who never cherish "friendship"...
I will still love my friends and my family....forever and ever...
I just want to tell you "we are end over here" since BETRAY & CHEAT are never been forgave by "Taurus" Me.....

Sorry and Goodbye~

No comments: